Brigade 700 Series Lateral File
HON Brigade 700 Series lateral files are built for high-activity filing in corporations, educational institutions, hospitals, and government offices. Inner frame and heavy-duty ball-bearing suspensions stand up to years of use. The interlock system inhibits more than one drawer from opening at a time. Counterweights are placed in most models to prevent tipping. 700 Series includes side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal filing, adjustable leveling glides, and removable lock cores.
• Clean, straightforward design complements panel-based workstations and metal desks
• Built-in counterweight stabilizes the cabinet when a drawer is opened
• Heavy-duty Steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly
• Mechanical interlock prevents more than one drawer from being opened at a time, for stability
• Full-width recessed integral handle
• Fits under any standard-height HON worksurface
• Removable lock core can be changed as security needs require
• All-welded case construction stands up to demanding work environments
• Clean visual design that complements open offices, private offices or central records management areas.